IVY MICRO BAG
Red satin and Crystals micro bag
Le Silla’s products are created and manufactured in Italy at the Porto Sant'Elpidio factory in the Marche region.
We have always worked with our suppliers and collaborators to develop a supply chain of which we guarantee the traceability of all raw materials. These materials are Italian and European and are in line with the concept of sustainable development, respecting the environment and human rights.
- always store your product in the dust bag provided when not in use.
- please take care to avoid contact with water, oil, grease (makeup), alcohol (perfume solvents).
- when wearing shoes, we recommend a shoehorn to avoid damaging the material in the back of the heel.
- avoid contact with any materials which may transfer their color pigments onto our products.
- do not expose to high temperatures full crystal products like shoes and bag handles.
Even the most luxurious materials it can age with time and use and therefore it need to be cared for to maintain its optimum conditions.
If you require any additional and specific care guidance for your product, please do not hesitate to view the Materials Guide below.
LEATHERS - apply a wax base shoe cream and brush or rub with a dry cloth.
PATENT LEATHERS AND LAMINATES - don't apply a shoe cream but clean them up with a cloth.
SUEDE - splash a neutral product using a brush with rubber bristles.
VELVET - only clean the velvet up with steam.
FUR - don't apply any solvents but just water and isopropyl alcohol with a cleaned cloth.
FABRIC - only clean the fabric up with Trielina.
CRYSTALS - clean them up with a dry clean to remove dust.
Le Silla offers, where possible, the Repair Service within two years of purchase. Get in touch with Customer Care, which will assess the state of the shoe, the feasibility and methods of repair.
Taking care of your shoes by Le Silla, you can wear them for many years and fully appreciate their beauty and elegance.